Blinking Cute Box Cat Arthoniel's Miniature World: The Great Petitcorn

Background Image

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Great Petitcorn

Okay everyone! I bit the bullet, and ordered this little Llama/Unicorn mix from April Story BJD on a 4 part layaway for my birthday. I am excited to see her in person (in 3 months from now) and I hope she fits in with my other BJD's pretty well. I am not a horse or unicorn fan, but this little llama looking unicorn is too cute to pass up, plus the event that it is featured in ends in 3 days from now and they are having a free shipping special all of this month. 

Interested in a little "Petitcorn" for yourself? Check her out at the link below!

1 comment:

  1. She is so cute! I can't wait to see her arrive :) What colour mane did you get?

    And YAY! for you starting a blog! I love finding bjd blogs (especially about tinies - it's all about the tinies!)

    ReplyDelete