Blinking Cute Box Cat Arthoniel's Miniature World: Doll Family Rui

Background Image

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Doll Family Rui


So today, I found the most gorgeous little kitten BJD from a company called Doll Family. I searched for her for awhile, and when I finally found her she was ON SALE for half off of her original price. She was priced at just $60 when she was originally $120, and with a full face up and eyes only cost $90. I was astonished! The website I found it on is a great BJD shop called Alice Collections, and they have a free air mail shipping on orders over $35 option, so not only did I get this adorable kitten BJD for only $90, but shipping was free! 
If you'd like to take advantage of this great sale that I found, hop on over to Alice Collections, and check it out for yourself! I'm so excited about her (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment