Blinking Cute Box Cat Arthoniel's Miniature World: Robin Betterley Miniature Willowmere House

Background Image

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Robin Betterley Miniature Willowmere House



Robin Betterley Miniatures have really stolen my heart lately. This lovely kit makes a perfect 1/144 scale dollhouse complete with furniture and secret pull out rooms. If it wasn't for the steep price tag, I'd already own this cutie. I have no idea what the kit looks like before it is finished, but I guarantee my husband could build it for me (^_^)

~.~

EDIT: I was able to attend two GIANT miniature shows in Chicago this past weekend, and Robin Betterley Miniatures were there! I bought this gorgeous house and furniture kit for a whopping $300, but once my husband and I get it put together, it's going to be AMAZING, and totally worth every penny!

No comments:

Post a Comment