Blinking Cute Box Cat Arthoniel's Miniature World: The Mage and the Alchemist (^_^)

Background Image

Sunday, February 5, 2017

The Mage and the Alchemist (^_^)



I am once again so sorry everyone for my absence. I have recently been feeling so inadequate in the doll hobby that I have been too down to even update my blog. I have even basically given up on my Youtube channel because I just feel like my stuff isn't entertaining at all. I am really trying to overcome these feelings, so today I am bringing you the tale of the Mage and the Alchemist. Please enjoy (^_^) and wish me luck on regaining my enthusiasm for my creative outlet.
~.~

2 comments:

  1. Dear Erin, never be sorry for feeling this way dear friend. We all do, even I go thru this. When you are able to post, just post. No stress or worries about being made to feel that it is an obligation that you post. Blogging is about enjoying what you love and sharing that joy with others. On times we don't, it's okay not too. Sending you hugs from your friend on Guam, Gigi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our enthusiasm waxes and wanes and our passions change in life. If any consolation, I do enjoy your videos. I just have a very small and new collection of dolls, mainly to compliment the miniature foods that I make...so I always enjoy seeing your dolls and the clothes/accessories you have acquired - it points me in the direction of where to find quality items. So, thank you Erin. And I hope you are enjoying whatever new passion you may have found.

    ReplyDelete